Poultry House Cleanout Machines
KMC Poultry House Cleaners are
designed for efficient litter management in poultry houses. All
models can be used to remove caked material and to sift smaller
particles back to the floor. With the use of optional total cleanout
plates, all models can be used to total clean a house, removing
large and small particles. Standard height models have a larger tank
capacity and are provided for use in houses that can accommodate the
taller working height. Low profile models have less tank capacity
and are provided for use in houses that cannot accommodate the
taller working height. Floor chain unload models unload the tank
without tilting the bed and can be equipped with the optional
spreader attachment for growers who have a need to spread litter or
compost. The dump bed model cannot be equipped with the optional
spreader attachment and is provided for growers who simply want a
quick dump in a compost shed. Heavy duty models are provided for
customers who desire the heavier duty components with which these
models are equipped. The table below will assist in determining the
KMC model Poultry House Cleaner that will best serve a particular
Features for all Models
- Manual pivoting Tongue for cleaning closer to walls.
- Leveling conveyor for uniform distribution in tank.
- Hydraulic pump connected to tractor PTO.
- Hydraulic cylinder depth adjustment.
- Single 12.5L x 16 Wheels.
- All motors mounted inboard for side clearance.
- Larger and stronger sifter and leveler chains.
- Re-enforced leveler bars.
- 1 1/2" dia. sifter and leveler shafts.
- Larger sifter and leveler motors .
- Re-enforced feeder reel.
- 12 ply tires.
Features unique to floor chain Models
- Gate for metering litter when spreading.
- Floor chain unload.
- Available on all models.
- Walking Tandem Wheels (9.5L x 15)
- Total Cleanout.
- Available on floor chain unload models only.