3 Year Warranty on new caddies
The KMC Disc Mower Caddy is a pull type unit designed for attachment of a disc mower in order to provide all the benefits of a pull type mower.
- attachment of the disc mower on the rear.
- The basic construction is solid welded, tubular combination of 7” x 7”, 4” x 7” and 3” x 6” with the left side (off side from mower) 7” x 7” weighted for counter balance to provide safer use and transport.
- Two wheels (one on each side) are staggered, and 11L x 15 ribbed implement tires are standard.
- An equal angle heavy-duty 540 RPM PTO drive line is provided to minimize thrust loads and improve bearing life.
- A screw type adjustable jack stand is mounted to the tongue of the caddy.
- The unit with mower attached requires only one remote and the hydraulic hose plumbing is standard.
- The standard 3 point stationary hitch provides 3-hole height adjustment for leveling the mower.
- An optional hydraulic lift 3 point hitch is available that utilizes a 2” x 8” hydraulic cylinder. The optional lift kit is required to operate certain make disc mowers. (Deere, Kuhn, Gehl, Land Pride after serial number #253044, Taarup/new Bush Hog, and old style New Holland.
- An optional 300 pound weight is available to add to the frame on the off side from the mower to give additional counter balance for improved stability with bigger model disc mowers. A 10 ply tire on the mower side of the caddy is recommended for use with the bigger model disc mowers.
- Eliminates difficult 3 point lift attachment to tractor.
- Allows use of smaller tractors that don’t have the lift capacity to handle disc mowers.
- Allows for better handling and sharper turns.
- Takes vibration out of the tractor.
- Available in models for use with virtually any make and model disc mower.